Happy fall! We love the fall and especially Halloween! We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the change in the seasons and the start of holiday season than by treating you to a SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN GIVEAWAY comprised of fabulous prizes from some of our favorite party companies! This is one giveaway you won’t want to miss! One grand prize winner will walk away with 10 prizes from 10 companies totaling over $450. Plus, with exclusive promo codes for spooktacular savings, everyone wins! If that doesn’t send a surge of excitement down your spine, I’m not sure what can. So read about the wonderful giveaway sponsors below and start dreaming of the Halloween party you will plan if you are the big winner!
Enter the contest via the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post. The contest will start on Thursday, October 1 at 12:00 a.m. PST and end on Monday, October 5, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. PST. Our grand prize winner will be announced via the Rafflecopter widget on this post within 24 hours of the conclusion of the contest and will be emailed using the email address associated with their Rafflecopter entry. The winner has 48 hours to claim their prize once the email has been sent or a new winner will be drawn. The contest is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter.
1. Hoopla Events (that’s me!) is donating: one set of ceramic BOO candy dish letters and a $25 Etsy shop credit. ($ 25 value + shipping.)
Hoopla Events is an event planning and party styling company who also sells trendy party supplies. We can help you throw that unforgettable party that you’ve always dreamed about. Our passion for entertaining and eye for striking details add personality, fun, and polish to any event: from elegantly understated to fabulously over-the-top.
Use code HALLOWEEN15 to save 15% off in our Etsy shop through October 6th for Halloween items.
2. Banner Events is donating: Online event planning services to include an inspiration board based on 1 party theme (winner’s choice) with ideas for: decor, food, drink, desserts, favors, entertainment, & activity/games plus a suggested vendor list with contact information & links. ($75 value).
Requirements/Restrictions: One month notice required. Expires one year from contest end date. (No tangible goods will be sent.)
Banner Events is an event planning and styling company obsessed with the little details that make an ordinary event extraordinary! We strive to pair individuality and creativity with well-executed details to bring flair and fun to your event. We worry about all of the details—big and small—so you can relax and be a guest at your own party. While we offer a variety of services, our specialties are boutique style children’s parties, wedding/bridal showers & dessert tables.
3. Anders Ruff Custom Designs is donating: A free Halloween printable collection from their shop (Up to a $12.50 value)
Anders Ruff creates customized printable party and holiday invitations and decor. Our Holiday Printable Collections include all the designs you need to accessorize the perfect party or decorate a simple party favor.
Use code ARHOLIDAY for an additional 25% off Holiday Printable Collections in the shop.
4. W(e)il’d Hair & Accessories is donating: a $10.00 USD Etsy Shop Credit.
Requirements/Restrictions: Shop credit is valid toward any ready-to-ship items listed in the Etsy shop at the time of redemption. It is not valid toward custom orders. Customer is responsible for shipping fees and sales tax if applicable.
At W(e)il’d Hair & Accessories, you’ll find fun and colorful chunky bubblegum necklaces and bracelets for children & adults!
Use code: SPOOKTACULAR2015 in the Etsy shop for 10% off your purchase. Offer valid through 10/31/15.
5. Bella’s Bakery is donating: 1 dozen chocolate covered Oreos. (A $70 value.)
Requirements/Restrictions: Free shipping up to $20, U.S. residents only. Any additional shipping fees are the responsibility of the winner.
Bella Bakery–Making your special events a little sweeter!
6. Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams is donating: 1 witch fascinator hat: (A $25 value.)
Keisha Sibert is the Owner & Event Designer for Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams, a Washington, DC area boutique event styling and design service specializing in themed children’s parties and small-scale celebrations. Keisha is also a blogger and shares her tips and ideas for creating purse friendly/high-end style parties on cwbdparties.com.
Use code: CUPCAKE for 15% off any item in the shop.
7. Auntie Beas Bakery is donating: 1 dozen pumpkin cookies, personalized as show or jack-o-lanterns + shipping. (A $42 value.)
Auntie Bea’s Bakery specializes in gourmet decorated sugar cookies, cake pops and cupcakes.
8. Sweet Threads Clothing Co. is donating: A $25 shop credit
Requirements/Restrictions: U.S. residents only
Sweet Threads is an online boutique where all our items are a little sweet, a little modern and always handmade. We specialize in baby and children’s clothing and are excited to announce a new home line launching this fall!
9. I Have A Favor is donating: one 5 Qt Personalized Halloween bucket. (A $21.50 value + free shipping).
Requirements/Restrictions: U.S. residents only
I Have a Favor specializes in personalized party favors and gifts!
Use code HALLOWEEN2015 for 10% off your entire I Have a Favor Etsy purchase.
10. Lollipics is donating: 24 custom lollipops including shipping (A $100 value).
Lollipics are customed designed lollipops that are used for celebrations, events and brand building. The custom designs are printed with edible ink onto edible fondant before being applied to the handmade lollipops.
Enter via the Rafflectoper Widget here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway